Key Results Areas
1. Meet or exceed customer fulfillment expectations for quality, schedule, and communication
2. Complete projects within budget and on time.
3. Ensure that client fulfillment does not restrict sales ability.
- Adhere to expectations for communication with customers.
- Manage schedule for installers satisfy both the customer and the installer expectations
- Assemble paperwork and information for installers to facilitate projects
- Update reporting and tracking tools to keep the team current on project status.
- Keep installers accountable to their committed schedule
- Organize products and materials so everything is available for installations to go smoothly
- Know the budget for all projects, fulfill the projects within budget, and exercise clear change orders when it becomes clear that the budget needs to change.
- Resolve challenges on projects with a can-do attitude in a way that minimizes the shortcoming and maximizes the possibilities.
- Manage and submit reconciliation paperwork upon project completion.
- Develop new installer relationships to secure installation schedules and budgets
- Work with purchasing manager and warehouse manager to track product flow